ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates new partner requests and approval process
- Administrates contract reviews working with sales and legal to obtain sign off, including required amendments
- Maintains internal document files, and resources used by Sales, Orders, and Sales Operations to ensure channel policy adherence.
- Administrates the export compliance tool and denied party screening process
- Manages partner set-up process, systems on-boarding, and management of welcome materials provided to Channel Partners
- Administrator of the Partner Portal web site, including site functionality, content, user access; Works directly with IT and the website host on development projects, including scoping and testing.
- Maintains Portal territory assignments in support of the deal registration approval process.
- Manages monthly rebate request processing and reconciliation process
- Validates registration discounts referenced on PO’s, and provides order management approval
- Coordinates with Channel Marketing for website content and channel communications
- Partners with Product Managers to provide Channel Partner training; Administer product certification program (when in place)
- Data Base Management for POS/INV reporting: Coordinates collection of Point-of-sale and inventory data and compiles monthly reporting used to measure Partner performance and calculate Point-of-sale based commissions for Sales.
- Ensures operation of the Access POS data base and works with IT on any related improvement projects.
QUALIFICATION & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 – 4 year business related degree
- 3 years’ data management and reporting experience within a global sales organization
- 2 years’ website administration experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Outlook, Word
- Ability to work under pressure, manage priorities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be a self-starter and have ability to work independently
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Process oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Meticulous and able to handle routine data entries accurately and efficiently