Sales Operations role responsible for day-to-day CRM data maintenance activities, providing support to various user groups, such as Technical Support (TAC), Orders, and Sales.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes appropriate actions and responds to CRM data questions and requests in support of Sales, TAC, and Order management activity.
- Administers day-to-day CRM data updates and changes driven by the data hygiene dashboard action items
- Partners with the CRM Administrator to review data records and complete data projects.
- Manages data privacy requests by making appropriate CRM data changes and communicating cross-departmentally to coordinate required changes in other systems.
- Works with technical support (TAC) to process warranty related product replacement orders and ensure required CRM data changes are made.
- Supports sales as the Outreach systems administrator for user access, support, training, and template management; Participate as the business stakeholder related to systems improvement projects.
- Coordinates fulfillment of customer evaluation requests and tracks activity to ensure products are returned.
Education & Experience Preferred:
- 2+ years of experience working with CRM data or within an organizational database managing routine data updates, investigating data issues to make corrections, while following and updating data administration procedures.
- Technical certification or 2-year degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Outstanding analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in process development and administration
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player with good interpersonal skills