This position is a key role within the NetAlly Manufacturing and Supply Chain team responsible for supply chain continuity in an outsourced factory-in-factory model. Selected candidate will have extensive manufacturing experience, electronic component knowledge, open market sourcing, and track record of successfully managing contract manufacturers within a global supply base. Ability to analysis data, summarize, and agility to effectively communicate data. Full product life cycle experience from sourcing, new product development and launch, forecasting, risk mitigation, sustaining supply chain management, ESO, and support services to EOL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyzing CM open order report to confirm continuity of supply chain. Highlighting material constraints working with CM and suppliers to minimize/eliminate impact.
- Reviews request for CM PPV, and ability to find alternate sources to mitigate unfavorable costs.
- Works extensively in the open and broker market to overcome supply issues.
- Ability to effectively work with R&D engineering teams, understanding of electronic components, PCBA manufacturing, contract manufacturing and OEM relationships.
- Understanding of AVL and QML and BOM construction in manufacturing environments.
- Ability to work cross functionally with engineering to identify alternative sources.
- Sourcing may include leading supplier qualification, developing and aligning supplier material stocking agreements, and executing material changes associated with initiatives and cost savings projects.
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Partners with Planning to maximize quality, delivery, cost, inventory and confirms capacity availability to support the 24-month forecast. Drives to RCCM when supplier’s objectives are missed with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Lead inventory and cost improvement, working cross functionally with suppliers, buyers, product management, sales, finance, and production sites.
- Minimal travel requirements, travel to suppliers as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of ERP systems such as D365, Oracle, SAP. Production ECO processes, Supply Chain terminology, Production planning and forecasting, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS Degree in related fields
- Requires ten or more years of Supply Chain (planning & procurement) experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Combination of education and experience (12 years) may be acceptable.
- Electronic manufacturing experience required, knowledge of PCB, PCBA, and components.
- Extensive background working with contract manufacturers.
LANGUAGE AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Understanding of mechanical/electronic drawings and specifications
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Collaboration across departments and suppliers, would include supply chain, manufacturing, engineering, marketing, finance, product management, sales, and suppliers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATION
- CPP – Certified Purchasing Professional
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary Range for this role $95,000-$105,000