- This event has passed.
Remotely Controlling the AirCheck G2
May 27 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
The need to troubleshoot wireless networks is greater than it has ever been. In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to remotely control the NetAlly AirCheck G2. This allows the AirCheck G2 to be shipped to a remote location, attached to the network via the Ethernet port and controlled through VNC. Through the use of remote control, the wireless administrator can get a view of the remote wireless network, without the need to travel to the remote site.
– Connecting the AirCheck G2 to the Ethernet network
– Accessing the AirCheck G2 remotely
– Quickly access the remote wireless network
– Configuring an AutoTest
– Reviewing the AutoTest results
– Uploading the AutoTest results to Link-Live
– Generating a report