Members with active AllyCare support will enjoy the additional benefits of AllyCare-enabled features, giving your NetAlly products enhanced testing and analysis capabilities.
AllyCare offers expanded Premium Support coverage for your NetAlly products. This program is designed to make sure your products are always up to date and provide you with a premium level of support to minimize business downtime and ensure the highest return on your investment, including:
- Software Upgrades
Make sure your products are always up-to-date with the latest software. My AirMagnet or Link-Live portal will provide you access to the latest product enhancements, improving efficiency and troubleshooting.Software upgrades may be released multiple times throughout the year, and these free upgrades are only available to active AllyCare product support program members.
- Priority Technical Service
Support program members are given priority access to our world-class technical assistance center (TAC) . Our highly-trained technical experts are stationed around the globe, ready to answer your complex troubleshooting questions.
- Free Repair Service
If your unit needs repair, you are fully covered under AllyCare support. There is no need to go searching for a repair facility to try and fix your product if it is covered under AllyCare support.
If you are interested learning more about AllyCare Premium Support Services click here.
- AirMapper Site Survey Basic – AirMapper heatmaps and reporting are available to all AirCheck G3 owners. With AllyCare support, you get access to more powerful visualizations and filtering, and detailed report generation.
- AirMapper Site Survey Basic – AirMapper heatmaps and reporting are available to all EtherScope nXG owners. With AllyCare support, you get access to more powerful visualizations and filtering, detailed report generation as well as web remote control.
- Cloud-Based Remote Control – A simple and secure remote-control feature allows you to connect from Link-Live™ directly to your network-connected EtherScope nXGs for troubleshooting and collaboration without leaving your desk!
- Discovery Features – on the tester – Instantly see who & what is on the network and where they are connected, by switch, slot, and port number.
- Switch Management – See interfaces, utilization, errors, discards, duplex, spanning tree (RSTP), recent reboots using SNMP monitoring
- Device Discovery – Discover all devices then search the inventory using powerful filters and sorts. Add name/authorization to any device.
- Topology/Path Analysis – Shows the L2 switch/L3 router path to any connected device
- Cloud-Based Remote Control – A simple and secure remote-control feature allows you to connect from Link-Live™ directly to your network-connected LinkRunner 10Gs for troubleshooting and collaboration without leaving your desk!