The AirCheck G3 Pro provides AutoTest profiles with best practice pass/fail thresholds for quick assessment of WiFi network configurations and services.
- Multiple Profiles
Can be created for complex WiFi networks with multiple SSIDs, each with its own set of services tests. Profiles can then be organized into named profile groups that allow one button validations across multiple SSIDs, bands and authentications. With profile groups, engineers can effectively transfer their network configuration and test knowledge to technicians, saving training time and effort.
- Air Quality Test
Is it the network? Find out fast with the Air Quality Test. A quick scan of the channels in your wireless network measures channel utilization and interference (co-channel and adjacent channel), allowing you to instantly identify WiFi network performance problems.
- Periodic AutoTest
In this mode, AutoTest can run multiple test profiles at specified intervals and sends the results to Link-Live to analyze the results over time. This is an effective way to “monitor” connectivity of your WiFi network for an extended period and diagnose intermittent issues without having to manually execute multiple tests.
Native WiFi 6 and 6GHz Support
With the introduction of WiFi 6/6E, how WLAN validation and troubleshooting is done has changed – necessitating new technology to test and validate these networks.
- Validate actual WiFi 6/6E network performance and utilization using a native 802.11ax radio
- Gain visibility into wireless security threats on the 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands
- Enables packet captures of WiFi 6 control, management, and data frames in all 3 bands
- Diagnose new WiFi 6E mechanisms of Reduced Neighbor Reports, Preferred Scanning Channels, and multi-BSSID
- Authenticate using the latest security standard of WPA3 and Enhanced Open
In the WiFi link test graphs anytime the AirCheck G3 Pro roams and connects to a new AP, a green vertical line will be shown in the graph. Seeing the correlation between various factors and roam events can help diagnose roaming issues. Paired with the Connect Log, engineers can determine the exact step in the process that may be causing the failure.
Automated Problem Detection
AirCheck G3 automatically diagnoses various conditions on wireless networks and identifies specific problems which can be sorted by severity or time detected. Drill in to see a detailed description of the problem and recommended course of action to mitigate.
NOTE: Users of AirMagnet® WiFi Analyzer (now obsolete) will find the combination of WiFi 6E support, roaming analysis, and automated problem detection in a handheld instrument with in-depth WiFi analytics an ideal replacement.
Instantly see what is on the network and where it is connected. Quickly investigate and locate “suspect” devices and identify problems associated with device misconfigurations.
- Discovers network devices across multiple VLANs and WiFi SSIDs.
- Discovery Difference analysis in Link-Live exposes possible security risks in the network infrastructure by showing changes in connected devices.
- Powerful filter and sort function with automatic problem detection identifies issues such as:
- Duplicate IPs, congested switch ports, and oversubscribed WiFi channels/SSIDs.
- Security threats, such as unknown clients and switches, or access points with open authentication.
- Path Analysis shows the switch/router path to any connected device.
- Batch authorization workflow makes it easy to identify known vs. unknown devices, enabling “who’s on my network” auditing.
Diagnose WiFi performance, and easily capture packets for detailed application analysis.
- Simultaneously generate and measure IP-based traffic using two WiFi radios
- Supports popular iPerf network throughput testing for WiFi networks
- Capture wireless traffic to PCAP files for escalation evidence or analysis, with simple but powerful filtering and slicing controls
Using the optional NXT-1000 Mobile Spectrum Analyzer, AirCheck G3 Pro offers a view of RF interference in the 2.4 and 5GHz bands and its impact on the wireless network’s overall performance. Users of AirMagnet® Spectrum XT (now obsolete) will find the combination of spectrum visibility in a handheld instrument with in-depth WiFi analytics an ideal replacement.