The AirCheck G3 provides AutoTest profiles with best practice pass/fail thresholds for quick assessment of Wi-Fi network configurations and services.
- Multiple Profiles
Can be created for complex Wi-Fi networks with multiple SSIDs, each with its own set of services tests. Profiles can then be organized into named profile groups that allow one button validations across multiple SSIDs, bands and authentications. With profile groups, engineers can effectively transfer their network configuration and test knowledge to technicians, saving training time and effort.
- Air Quality Test
The Air Quality Test performs a scan of the channels in your wireless network to measure channel utilization and interference.
- Periodic AutoTest
In this mode, AutoTest can run multiple test profiles at specified intervals and sends the results to Link-Live to analyze the results over time. This is an effective way to “monitor” connectivity of your Wi-Fi network for an extended period and diagnose intermittent issues without having to manually execute multiple tests.
Wi-Fi 6E Analysis, Roaming, & Automated Problem Detection
Native Wi-Fi 6 and 6GHz Support
With the introduction of Wi-Fi 6/6E, how WLAN validation and troubleshooting is done has changed – necessitating new technology to test and validate these networks.
- Validate actual Wi-Fi 6/6E network performance and utilization using a native 802.11ax radio
- Gain visibility into all Wi-Fi devices working on the 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands
- Enables packet captures of Wi-Fi 6 control, management, and data frames in all 3 bands
- Diagnose new Wi-Fi 6E mechanisms of Reduced Neighbor Reports, Preferred Scanning Channels, and multi-BSSID
- Authenticate using the latest security standard of WPA3 and Enhanced Open
In the Wi-Fi link test graphs anytime the AirCheck G3 roams and connects to a new AP, a green vertical line will be shown in the graph. Seeing the correlation between various factors and roam events can help diagnose roaming issues. Paired with the Connect Log, engineers can determine the exact step in the process that may be causing the failure.
Automated Problem Detection
AirCheck G3 automatically diagnoses various conditions on wireless networks and identifies specific problems which can be sorted by severity or time detected. Drill in to see a detailed description of the problem and recommended course of action to mitigate.
AirMapper™ Site Survey
With the AirMapper app, AirCheck G3 users can quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi and Bluetooth/BLE measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live collaboration, reporting, and analysis platform. Simple to use, the AirMapper app is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
- Faster and easier Wi-Fi and Bluetooth/BLE site surveys with a rugged handheld tester
- Perform enterprise-grade surveys without the need of a dongle or tethered device for accurate and complete data collection
- Automatically identify common Wi-Fi network problems using InSites™ intelligence analysis in Link-Live
- Collaborate - easily visualize, generate reports, and share survey data through Link-Live
- Simultaneous passive and active Wi-Fi surveys to gather critical site metrics, validate client experience, and roaming with one survey
- Export Wi-Fi survey data to AirMagnet® Survey PRO for more advanced analysis, planning and reporting
Network Discovery, Path Analysis, & Security Audits
Instantly see what is on the network and where it is connected. Quickly investigate and locate “suspect” devices and identify problems associated with device misconfigurations.
• Discovers network devices across multiple VLANs and Wi-Fi SSIDs
• Discovery Difference analysis in Link-Live exposes possible security risks in the network infrastructure by showing changes in connected devices
• Powerful filter and sort function with automatic problem detection identifies issues such as:
- Duplicate IPs, congested switch ports, and oversubscribed Wi-Fi channels/SSIDs
- Security issues, such as unknown switches, access points with open athentication
• Path Analysis shows the switch/router path to any connected device
• Batch authorization workflow makes it easy to identify known vs. unknown devices, enabling “who’s on my network” auditing.
Wi-Fi Performance Tests, Packet Captures, & Spectrum Analysis
Wi-Fi Performance Test and Packet Capture
Verify Wi-Fi performance, and easily capture packets for detailed application analysis.
- Simultaneously generate and measure IP-based traffic using two Wi-Fi radios
- Supports popular iPerf network throughput testing for Wi-Fi networks
- Capture wireless traffic to PCAP files for escalation evidence or analysis, with simple but powerful filtering and slicing controls
Spectrum Analysis and Interference
Using the optional NXT-1000 Mobile Spectrum Analyzer, AirCheck G3 offers a view of RF interference in the 2.4 and 5GHz bands and its impact on the wireless network’s overall performance.
Link-Live™ Simplified Collaboration, Project Management, & Automated Reporting
Collaborate with staff across your organization with centralized visibility of distributed tests, speeding resolution of remote site issues.
• Link-Live collaboration, reporting, and analysis platform (cloud-based or private/on-premise) stores test result and site data upload for automated reporting and documentation
• Simplifies report generation for network deployment documentation
• Attach screenshots and user comments to each result, adding context for future changes and troubleshooting
• Available API enables seamless data integration between Link-Live and trouble-ticket or network management systems
AllyCare Premium Support Services
AllyCare is a comprehensive support and maintenance service for NetAlly’s Network Tools that offer significant value over standard warranty. Membership of AllyCare can be purchased as either a 1-year membership or the value-added 3-year.
Inclusion of AllyCare Support
All new AIRCHECK-G3-PRO mainframes are sold with the first year (1 year) of AllyCare support included. Additional year(s) of support may be added. Product registration and activation is required within 30 days of first power-on.