Unified results, reporting, analysis, Wi-Fi site survey, network mapping, and data management enables free collaboration across your entire team.
AirMapper™ Site Survey App
Create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service from site data collected with the EtherScope® nXG. Simple to use, AirMapper is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification. Learn more.
Enables seamless collaboration between site personnel and remote experts or with external clients; no licensing costs means you can collaborate with as many team members as needed.
Reduces results management overhead for multiple testers and users
Simplifies report generation for network deployment documentation
For asset management, ability to associate serial numbers of installed devices, and/or cable/wall jack label to specific tests
Instantly map your wired and Wi-Fi networks with discovery data from EtherScope nXG or LinkRunner 10G (with AllyCare); speeds troubleshooting and keeps network documentation up-to-date. Exports to Visio.
Serving as a centralized test results, analysis and tester management system, the free Link-Live™ Cloud Service transforms team workflows with the ability to quickly and easily log, document, and report test activity from all NetAlly hand-held network testers and analyzers. Once the instrument is connected to the Link-Live Cloud service, your test results are automatically uploaded to the dashboard for project management, analysis, collaboration and reporting. You have the option of uploading additional files, screenshots, images, profiles, packet captures, location information, and comments anytime. Also, certain NetAlly instruments with AllyCare Support can receive firmware updates “over the network” from Link-Live as they become available.
– Manage multiple teams or clients by creating different “organizations” to organize testing result feeds. (No limit on the number of organizations or test results, and no additional licensing cost enables free sharing and collaboration with as many remote team members or clients as needed.)
– Add labels and folders for grouping related tests and future ease of access.
– Prioritize tasks easily by filtering results by level of severity and date. Severity is automatically detected by Link-Live based on errors detected.
– Filter through results by unit to track tester utility or team productivity.
AutoTest results can be set to automatically upload to Link-Live ensuring documentation of troubleshooting results. Additional comments and images of the on-site environment can be added to the test result to facilitate better documentation and shorten root cause analysis during troubleshooting escalation.
Link-Live provides a simple, fast, and easy way for anyone to generate and share Wi-Fi site surveys from site data gathered by EtherScope nXG or AirCheck G2. Through powerful visualizations of the recorded data, centralized engineers can analyze test results from far-flung remote sites without travel.
– Create visual heat maps of key Wi-Fi performance metrics, including:
• Signal Coverage
• Noise, SNR
• Co-Channel and Adjacent Channel Interference (CCI, ACI)
• AP Coverage
• Data Rates (Basic Rate, Tx/Rx Rates)
• Tx/Rx MCS
• Beacon Overhead
• Active Signal Strength
• Active Tx Rate
– NEW Project management feature automatically pushes pre-configured floor plans to tester units.
– Latest software in AirCheck G2 and EtherScope nXG Version 1.4 supports both passive and active surveys to gather critical site metrics and validate client experience and roaming with one survey. (EtherScope nXG, with its dual radios, supports simultaneous active and passive surveys in one walk.)
– Collaborate—easily visualize and share survey data through Link-Live Cloud Service; no additional licensing cost enables free sharing and collaboration with remote teams or clients.
– Pass survey data to AirMagnet SurveyPro for more advanced analysis, planning and reporting
Link-Live acts as a powerful aggregator of test, discovery, analysis, and topology data from your NetAlly instruments.
– Automatically generate pre-made or custom reports into PDFs or CSV files to share with your team or clients.
– Available API enables seamless data integration between Link-Live and trouble-ticket or network management systems (NMS) to track performance trends or issues.
– Upload and store additional files, such as: documents, photos, screenshots, packet captures, and more.
– Automated problem notification via email can be enabled per instrument, by severity.
Link-Live acts as a repository for the latest firmware for NetAlly Testers that are under AllyCare to download/update.
– Configure and push profiles to testing devices to ensure all test settings are uniform during network testing.
– Claim units into different organizations to track device usage and manage role permissions.
– Remotely update software for all your units using Link-Live.
– Project management feature in AirMapper automatically pushes pre-configured floor plans to tester units.
Essential functions are free to all users for results storage, management, and reporting.
Additional features are only available to customers with AllyCare support on their instrument, such as additional heatmap visualizations in AirMapper and web remote control. For information about AllyCare, click here.
Relax knowing your data is safe with us. All data transmitted between customers and NetAlly are encrypted using 256-bit AES. Browser connections are also encrypted, via SSL3, ensuring a secure connections between the customers and Link-Live. All customer data is stored in the Amazon AWS secure, highly available, multi-zoned cloud infrastructure, and is replicated to prevent data loss. With AWS’s ISO 27001 certification and validation as a Level 1 service provider under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS), users can rest assure their data is stored safely. In addition, user credentials are not stored, and are processed by a third-party service for authentication and authorization.
– All authentication calls occur via 256-bit AES extended validation SSL encryption.
– High-entropy password security using SHA-512 and HMAC hashing algorithms
– Third-party services are used to conduct periodic vulnerability scans of Link-Live.
|TEST-ACC||Includes: (1) Test Accessory for use with AirCheck G2, LinkRunner G2, LinkRunner 10G, EtherScope nXG or OneTouch AT. It can act as an independent iPerf server.|
|LSPRNTR-300||Includes: (1) LinkSprinter and wrist strap|
|LRAT-1000||Includes: (1) LinkRunner AT – 1000 tester with AA battery pack, 4 AA batteries, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, and small soft carrying case.|
|LRAT-2000||Includes: (1) LinkRunner AT – 2000 tester with Li-ION battery, WireView wire mapper #1, RJ-45 coupler, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, and small soft carrying case.|
|LR-G2||Includes: (1) LinkRunner G2 with Li-ION battery, power supply with regional power plugs, WireView wire mapper #1, Inline RJ-45 coupler, USB 2.0 to Micro USB cable, 8 G Micro SD card, small soft case, coupler, and Quick Start Guide.|
|AIRCHECK G2||Includes: (1) AIRCHECK G2 Wireless tester, soft case, AC charger, USB cable, Quick Start Guide.|
|LRG-10G||LinkRunner 10G Advanced Ethernet Tester Includes: (1) LR10G mainframe with Li-ION battery, G3-PWRADAPTER, SFP+MR-10G850, Inline RJ-45 coupler, WireView wire mapper #1, Quick Start Guide, and small softcase.|
|EXG-200||Includes: (1) EXG-200 mainframe with Li-ION battery, G3-PWRADAPTER, SFP+MR-10G850, Inline RJ-45 coupler, WireView wire mapper #1, Quick Start Guide, and small softcase.|
|Browser||Latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer. For best experience, use Chrome.|
Link-Live Cloud Service Flyer
AirMapper Site Survey Flyer
AllyCare Premium Support Services Flyer
Link-Live Security Overview
NetAlly Product Brochure
Link-Live Results API Guide