Organize & Filter Results
- Manage multiple teams or clients by creating different “organizations” to organize testing result feeds. (No limit on the number of organizations or test results, and no additional licensing cost enables free sharing and collaboration with as many remote team members or clients as needed.)
- Add labels and folders for grouping related tests and future ease of access.
- Prioritize tasks easily by filtering results by level of severity and date. Severity is automatically detected by Link-Live based on errors detected.
- Filter through results by unit to track tester utility or team productivity.
AutoTest Results Upload & Annotation
AutoTest results can be set to automatically upload to Link-Live ensuring documentation of troubleshooting results. Additional comments and images of the on-site environment can be added to the test result to facilitate better documentation and shorten root cause analysis during troubleshooting escalation.
AirMapper™ Site Surveying
Link-Live provides a simple, fast, and easy way for anyone to generate and share Wi-Fi or Bluetooth/BLE site surveys from site data gathered by EtherScope nXG or AirCheck G2. Through powerful visualizations of the recorded data, centralized engineers can analyze test results from far-flung remote sites without travel.
- Create visual heatmaps of key Wi-Fi performance metrics including Signal Coverage, Noise, SNR, Co-Channel and Adjacent Channel Interference (CCI,ACI), AP Coverage, Data Rates, TX/RX MCS, Beacon Overhead, Active Signal Strength, and Active Tx Rate.
- NEW - Simplify the process of validating new installations or locating rogue devices by automatically triangulating the position of Access Points on a floor plan.
- Automatically identify common Wi-Fi network problems using the InSites™ intelligence in Link-Live.
- Bluetooth and BLE location-based analysis through the use of heat maps
- Project management feature automatically pushes pre-configured floor plans to tester units.
- Supports both passive and active Wi-Fi site surveys to gather critical site metrics and validate client experience and roaming on a single walkthrough. (EtherScope nXG, with its dual radios, supports simultaneous active and passive surveys on a single walkthrough.)
- Collaborate - easily visualize and share survey data through Link-Live Cloud Service; no additional licensing cost enables free sharing and collaboration with remote teams or clients.
- Pass Wi-Fi survey data to AirMagnet Survey PRO for more advanced analysis, planning, and reporting.
Data Management & Notifications
Link-Live acts as a powerful aggregator of test, discovery, analysis, and topology data from your NetAlly instruments.
- Automatically generate pre-made or custom reports into PDFs or CSV files to share with your team or clients.
- Available API enables seamless data integration between Link-Live and trouble-ticket or network management systems (NMS) to track performance trends or issues.
- Upload and store additional files, such as: documents, photos, screenshots, packet captures, and more.
- Automated problem notification via email can be enabled per instrument, by severity.
Link-Live acts as a repository for the latest firmware for NetAlly Testers that are under AllyCare to download/update.
- Configure and push profiles to testing devices to ensure all test settings are uniform during network testing.
- Claim units into different organizations to track device usage and manage role permissions.
- Remotely update software for all your units using Link-Live.
- Project management feature in AirMapper automatically pushes pre-configured floor plans to tester units.
AllyCare Enabled Features
Essential functions are free to all users for results storage, management, and reporting.
Additional features are only available to customers with AllyCare support on their instrument, such as additional heatmap visualizations in AirMapper and web remote control. For information about AllyCare, click here.
Relax knowing your data is safe with us. All data transmitted between customers and NetAlly are encrypted using 256-bit AES. Browser connections are also encrypted, via SSL3, ensuring a secure connections between the customers and Link-Live. All customer data is stored in the Amazon AWS secure, highly available, multi-zoned cloud infrastructure, and is replicated to prevent data loss. With AWS’s ISO 27001 certification and validation as a Level 1 service provider under the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS), users can rest assure their data is stored safely. In addition, user credentials are not stored, and are processed by a third-party service for authentication and authorization.
- All authentication calls occur via 256-bit AES extended validation SSL encryption.
- High-entropy password security using SHA-512 and HMAC hashing algorithms
- Third-party services are used to conduct periodic vulnerability scans of Link-Live.