Register for a FREE EtherScope nXG Demo
EtherScope® nXG Portable Network Expert
Multi-technology, all-in-one handheld network analyzer
The EtherScope nXG enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks. With its simple operation, yet in-depth visibility, and the ability to remotely access and control EtherScope nXG, engineers can now fully enable and collaborate with “local hands” of field technicians at remote sites to expedite problem solving.
- Quickly test, verify, and troubleshoot Wi-Fi and wired networks
- Faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with AirMapper*
- AutoTest enables any technician to find network problems
- Full line-rate Multi-Gig to 10G performance testing and packet capture
- New! Network Topology Mapping Capabilities –Automatically discover and instantly map your wired and Wi-Fi networks; integrated views of network topology can be easily customized and exported to Visio.
*AllyCare support required for some functionality. Click here to learn more.
“The combination of AirMapper on the EtherScope nXG with the version 1.2 release makes an extremely portable wireless testing platform that combines the powerful AutoTest feature set with traditional survey methods.” Blake adds, “Correlation is crucial when collecting data, and AirMapper enhances EtherScope nXG’s AutoTest with critical location data showing where the test was performed.”
Blake Krone, wireless solutions architect