NetAlly Loyalty Program Form
To Qualify for the Loyalty Program
- Own a qualifying NetAlly legacy handheld network tester model*
- Purchase a qualifying new NetAlly handheld network tester model plus AllyCare Premium Support Services**
- Fill out the following form including your contact, shipping, serial number, and purchase information. Fields marked * are required.
- Upload your proof of purchase (reseller invoice or purchase order)
- Upload your proof of legacy NetAlly handheld network tester ownership (photo of information behind the unit)
* Proof of ownership for one of the following NetAlly legacy handheld network testers is required to qualify for this promotion: AirCheck™, LinkRunner® AT 1000, LinkRunner® AT 2000, OneTouch™ AT, OneTouch™ G2, NetTool® (Series I or II), or EtherScope® Network Assistant (Series I or II). Proof should be in the form of a photo of the label on the back of the NetAlly legacy unit (sold under Fluke Networks, Inc. or NETSCOUT Systems, Inc. brands) and must clearly show both serial number and product model.
**For each valid purchase of a new NetAlly AirCheck™ G2, EtherScope® nXG, LinkRunner® G2 or LinkRunner® 10G tester plus one or three years of AllyCare from a NetAlly authorized reseller made between February 15, 2021 and midnight June, 30th, 2021 (MDT), participants will be eligible to receive a free one year of AllyCare. Please allow two (2) to four (4) weeks for activation. Standard warranties apply. This offer is only valid in certain countries. For further details and information on how to submit a claim under this promotion please go to www.netally.com/loyalty-program-form. NetAlly reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and/or to unilaterally change the terms and conditions, without incurring any liability, whatsoever. Employees, contractors, of NetAlly and NetAlly’s resellers, distributors, value-added resellers, or other similar channel sales providers are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. NetAlly, and NetAlly’s logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetAlly, LLC respectively. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2021 NetAlly, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Additional terms and conditions apply, click here for details.