LinkRunner® 10G Advanced Ethernet Tester
Cost-Effective, Line-Rate 10 Gig Ethernet Testing
Introducing the new LinkRunner 10G, the most cost-effective solution for 10 Gig network testing. LinkRunner 10G simplifies testing and configuration of copper and fiber Ether-net networks, streamlining workflows by combining essential functions of installation and triage in a single, ruggedized unit.
• Install, test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, Multi-Gig (NBASE-T) and 10G networks with advanced AndroidTM-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardware
• Physical layer testing includes cable (TDR) testing, toning, wiremapping, and cable SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) for Multi-Gig links
• Compatibility with standards-compliant SFPs enables test and validation of any wired media (copper or fiber) for a variety of use models
• Validate up to 90W 802.3bt PSE with TruePower™ loaded Power over Ethernet(PoE) test
• Serves as a peer to the EtherScope™ nXG for line-rate performance testing to verify network capacity, performance and QoS, as well as service provider SLAs between sites