Introducing the new AirMapper™ Site Survey app for the AirCheck™ G2 Wireless Tester and EtherScope™ nXG Portable Network Expert. With AirMapper, users can now quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service or AirMagnet® Survey PRO.
The AirMapper app is ideal for quick site surveys of new deployments, change validation, and performance verification.
- Complete faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with an entirely mobile platform that also features in-depth analysis tools.
- Perform enterprise-grade surveys without the need of a dongle or tethered device.
- View professional SNR and noise measurements on an easy-to-use handheld instrument.
- Examine real-world coverage and gain insight into user experience to avoid performance complaints and costly Wi-Fi network re-design—See what the user is experiencing at that moment!
- Collaborate—Visualize and share survey data through Link-Live Cloud Service (no operating system restrictions) or AirMagnet® Survey PRO.
AirMapper Site Survey on AirCheck G2 or EtherScope nXG provides accurate and complete heat maps by measuring Wi-Fi performance from the perspective of other mobile devices. Users can map RF signal coverage and visualize Wi-Fi network performance at every location on the floor. The ease and portability of this solution enable technicians to quickly troubleshoot or validate the Wi-Fi network by measuring the real-world experience of mobile device users.
With the cloud-based Link-Live service or AirMagnet Survey PRO creating powerful visualizations of the recorded data, centralized engineers can analyze test results from far-flung remote sites without travel.
Note: AllyCare support required for some functionality. If you are interested in the latest AirCheck G2 or EtherScope nXG software releases and would like to extend your AllyCare Support contract, please contact us at 1-844-878-2559 or click here.
AirMapper™ Site Survey Features
- Measure Signal Coverage, SNR, and Tx/Rx Rates
- Validate Wi-Fi Networks from Mobile User Device Point-of-View
- Identify Access Points and Their Properties
- Upload and Visualize Survey Results on Link-Live Cloud Service or AirMagnet® Survey PRO
“The AirMapper Site Survey functionality adds another extremely useful dimension to the best overall network support tool on the market right now. Data collection could not be easier, and Link-Live makes using that wireless signal data from anywhere possible. It’s nice that there are no other hardware requirements needed- site surveying is just one more tool in the impressive inventory of the EtherScope nXG’s capabilities.”
Wireless solutions architect/blogger, WiredNot